Higbie Maxon Agney is pleased to offer its 2021 Grosse Pointe Real Estate Annual Report. Within this report you will find information on average sale prices, sales volume, real estate trends, and much more.
Our goal is to give you an accurate and complete picture of the 2021 Grosse Pointe housing market. All of the graphs were produced internally for Higbie Maxon Agney using MiRealSource multiple listing service. We are confident that these are the best statistics currently available on the Grosse Pointe housing market, and we hope that you will find the contents of this report readable and useful. Over the coming months we will use this information to help our clients make informed, educated real estate decisions.
2021 was a fast-paced year for real estate in Grosse Pointe – homes sold faster and at a considerably higher average price than in previous years, the number of sales remained consistent throughout the year, while all the cities witnessed an increase in the average sales price. The report covers statistics from 2017 - 2021, some notable improvements over the past five years include:
- Since 2017 the average price of a home across the Pointes has risen 30%
- Grosse Pointe Woods has witnessed a 32% increase in the average sales price
- The Park has a seen a substantial growth of 40% in its average sales price
- Since 2017 the number of sales in the Shores rose by 70%
- The average sales price in the Farms has risen 15% and is now above $510,000
- Over $100 million has been generated from condo, multi family, and vacant land sales since 2017.
At the time of writing many homes are receiving multiple offers, this trend is expected to continue throughout 2022 as we remain in a seller’s market. Sales are also expected to remain strong throughout the next 12 months.
If you have any questions, would like to list your home, need assistance buying one, or require an up-to-date market evaluation please don’t hesitate to contact one of our experienced agents.
We look forward to assisting you with any real estate needs you may have in 2022.
To access the full report please click on the image below.Kay Agney on
Leave A Comment