Higbie Maxon Agney – Your Real Estate Partner
Grosse Pointe, Michigan, sometimes called “The Pointes”, or simply “GP” by its residents, is a close-knit community rich in history, natural beauty and pride of home ownership. Whether you are looking to buy, sell or relocate to the area, Higbie Maxon Agney is your trustworthy real estate partner. For over 80 years, our agents have been matching people and houses . . . with imagination.
HMA is truly unique. Conveniently located on The Hill in Grosse Pointe Farms, our office is a central meeting place for some of the most experienced and innovative agents and brokers in the area. Most of our associates call Grosse Pointe home, so they have intimate knowledge of the community and its ever-changing real estate market. We are committed to working together as a team to provide you and your family with exceptional insight and guidance.
Company Information and History
When it comes to choosing a real estate partner in the highly competitive Grosse Pointe market, we realize that you have a host of options. There are a myriad of reasons to choose Higbie Maxon Agney:
- We provide 100% customer satisfaction.
- The roots of the company can be traced back to 1929, when the Maxon Brothers real estate firm was established in Grosse Pointe.
- HMA employs a full time office staff and has more than 25 active agents.
- All of our agents have superior customer service skills and treat every client with the utmost respect, whether they are buying/selling a starter home or a multi-million dollar estate.
- Many of our agents participate in and serve on the boards of various professional and community organizations.
- We maintain an impressive historical archive that includes details and photos of just about every home in the Grosse Pointe area.
- Our office is equipped with the latest, state-of-the-art, technical resources available in the industry.
- Our agents are equipped with proven marketing plans to successfully market and sell your home.
- We advertise our properties on our own website, as well as other popular search sites, including Michigan Multiple Listing Services (MLS), Grosse Pointe Board of REALTORS® and Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate. We also offer “virtual tours” for many of our listings.